Tuesday 18 October 2011

Carlsberg, it's a shame...

Dear Carlsberg,
This is a shameful thing, but I am sorry I have to report it. This evening I went to Restoran GAsing in PJ, happy in the knowledge that this is a place that Carlsberg was served with abandon. Imagine to my HORROR, I was told they had only one bottle of Carlsberg left, and they only serve Tiger{Yucks!!!}. We were told that, Carlsberg, in spite of winning the owner's confidence to serve only CArlsberg, were so complacent in their success that they never followed up in their efforts to install a proper business signboard for the restaurant, and also NEVER finalised the contract between the owner and Carlsberg. Tiger, on seeing the complacency, pestered the owner, and got the owner to sign a new contract, and now they have banned Carlsberg from the premises.

Now I know, this is the reason why Carlsberg is losing its market share in PJ to GAB. You need to f*** your sales team. How can they lose a contract in hand to Tiger in the bush?? According to what I have heard tonight, it seems that the owner was pissed waiting for Carlsberg to consummate the deal, and Tiger stabbed Carlsberg in the back.. Imagine this happening all over PJ

No wonder I find it so tough to get a CArlsberg in PJ!!!! Maybe I should take over your marketing team,,, can I send you my CV? :((

No comments: