Thursday 5 November 2009

Do not let the Public Suffer because of politics!!!

COMPLAINTS TO MBPJ FALLING ON DEAF EARS ! :-(

Extract.. " Kota Damansara assemblyman Dr Nasir Hashim, who visited a seven-year-old PPR flat in Section 8, was so peeved by the condition he saw that he said that the Petaling Jaya City Council (MBPJ) must have practised double standards.I am totally disappointed with the MBPJ, I have been highlighting to them the deplorable living condition of PPR occupants since the day I was elected but nothing has changed until today,” he said, adding that other PPR flats in Kota Damansara had similar problems.

“The residents here have been totally neglected. What has MBPJ’s Health Department been doing so far? Where’s the maintenance schedule for these areas The department deserves a complete overhaul,” he added.

He said he had made numerous complaints about the condition of the flats in his capacity as the assemblyman as well as the chairman of Local Agenda 21 Community Development committee for MBPJ, but the responsible parties did not seem to have moved a finger while the people are still suffering everyday.


Dear Richard, (MBPJ)

I told you I will not complain to you anymore about the mosquito breeding in the backlane of Jalan 11/5, and I will not, as from the above news extracted for the information of everyone, I understand apparently nothing will be done by MBPJ, even if someone dies of dengue in my area. What I find unbelievable is that even State Assemblymen and State Councillors have been "cursing" at the ineptitude of MBPJ, and I am sure MBPJ is NOT the only Council in Selangor that is so leaden footed. I think you all politicians have to tell us the rakyat if we are the pawns in your political game, and if that is the case, then we should just throw the slogan for 1Malaysia into one of those Alam Flora trucks that have been so maligned. Why should we want to race in the F1, when we cannot even "keep our houses" in order first. We the rakyat must be sick to the stomach :-(

No comments: