Saturday 18 June 2011

More like feminine hypocrisy

Referring to the letter More like feminine hypocrisy written by Dr Thirunavukkarasu Jr. R. Karasu, I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this letter, and have to restrain myself from a few hearty guffaws while digesting its contents. I am not an avowed MCP, but I agree wholeheartedly with some of his views concerning the politicians and the local celebrities, and he has really presented an 'eye opening' view on some of the stereotype myths that have gone down the pages of history on men and women, ie., that women are always the 'victim' or the weaker sex, and men inevitably the heartless fool or a sex maniac.

I would recommend this letter to my friends as 'serious' reading, and as for me, I am glad, after reading this letter, that I am able to 'forgive' Ryan Giggs and not think of him as what the media has painted, a "sex terrorist" :-)

Thank you Dr. Thiru

Thiru's got it right!

No comments: